Life Ready – Whether training for health maintenance, cardiovascular/circulatory improvement, weight loss, improving body composition, or musculoskeletal strengthening and conditioning, our fully-equipped fitness center can help you with it all!
- Cardio Center
- Strength Training Equipment
- Personal and Small Group Training
- Group Exercise Classes
- Corporate Membership
- Meeting Room
BENEFITS TO CARDIO WORKOUTS:
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Jump starts your metabolism
- Builds endurance and stamina
- Blasts away major calories
- Raise your energy levels
Conquest Fitness offers state of the art cardio equipment to help you burn calories, lose weight and increase stamina. Cardio training is key to improving cardiovascular health, while transforming your body into an efficient machine, offering invigorating energy as you become more physically fit with each workout.
Our cardio center’s equipment includes:
- Free Climbers
- Upright & Recumbent Bikes
- Keiser Spin Bikes
- Jacob’ Ladder
- Octane Smart Stride
- Octane XT
- Octane Lateral
- SCI FIT
BENEFITS TO STRENGTH TRAINING:
- Increases core strength
- Builds muscle strength
- Tones the body
- Speeds up resting metabolism
- Feel good and look good
Our top of the line strength training and weight machines provide you with the tools to building better overall health and fitness. Our strength training equipment will help you build muscle strength to provide tone and definition to your body. Equipment ranges in weight to satisfy every level of fitness.
Our strength training equipment includes:
- Over 7000 lbs. of Free Weights
- Hammer Strength Equipment
- Smith Machines
- Medicine Balls
- Wide Range of Free Weights
- Dumbbells up to 165lbs
- Fixed Barbells up to 120lbs
- Fixed E-Z Curl Bars
- Flat Benches
- Incline Benches
- Adjustable Benches
- Preacher Curl Bench
- Leg Sleds
- Cable Cross Multi-Gym
- Hack Squat Equipment
- Power Lifting Rack
- Seated Leg Press
- Seated Leg Extension & Curl
- Lateral Pull Downs
- Arm Curl
- Triceps Extension
- Assisted Chin-Up/ Dip Machine
- Low Back Machine
- and much more!
BENEFITS OF PERSONAL TRAINING:
- Comprehensive workouts carefully designed to fit YOUR body, goals and abilities
- Personalized weight management & nutritional coaching
- One-on- one attention and support to help you reach your goals
- Motivational support to redefine your body from head-to- toe
- More than a trainer, a friend, to push you to the next level
Here at Conquest Fitness you can reach your workout goals through our personal training or small group training services. Your customized personal training program can include a fitness assessment, personalized workouts and nutritional & weight management coaching. Here at Conquest Fitness, we are certain that your one-on- one personal services or small group training are guaranteed to have you Sport Ready or Life Ready!
Conquest Fitness’ personal training options offers you a complete approach to a healthy and fit lifestyle. Optimal fitness doesn’t come from exercise alone. To reach peak condition you must evaluate your current physical state, identify your goals and design an individual action plan to get your there.
Please contact us for information on personal training, small group training, nutritional counseling and current offers and pricing.
For more information please contact us.
For more information in Bath please contact 517 641-4348
For more information in DeWitt please contact 517 669-7121 ex 2
Group Exercise Class Pricing
|For members only:
1 visit for $7
5 visits for $30
10 visits for $50
30 days of unlimited classes $45
|For non members:
1 visit for $10
5 visit for $45
10 visits for $80
30 days of unlimited classes $75
For more information please contact Andre Hutson.
Let Conquest Be The Partner For Your Success!
Intrigued by the idea of keeping your team happy, healthy and productive? Looking to beat out your competitors when recruiting and retaining top level employees for your company? Through our corporate memberships, Conquest can meet the needs expressed by our corporate partners and positively impact their organization’s culture. We can help your company too!
- Reduced absenteeism
- Decrease in employee medical claims
- Reduce employee turnover
- Increased productivity and employee morale
- Return on investment
- A powerful recruitment tool
- Discounted monthly membership dues.
- Waived enrollment and enhancement fees for your employees.
- Annual access to one-day passes for visiting executives, recruits or clients. Number of passes issued are determined by the size of the account.
- Tracking/utilization report available upon request on monthly or quarterly basis upon request.
- Corporation must have a minimum of 10 total members enrolled.
Interesting in learning more? Call 517.669.7121 ext 4 Today!
Does your business already have an account? Check the list below!
If so, contact a Membership Specialist to get enrolled with discounted membership dues!
Current Corporate Accounts
- American Rentals
- Consolidated Electrical Contractors
- Country Stitches
- Dentco Exterior Services Management
- Emergent Biosolutions
- Greener Energy Company
- Hawk Hollow and Eagle Eye Properties
- Len’s The Cleaning and REstoration Professionals
Our Team Room includes multiple set up arrangements and access for catering services. Room also includes two white boards and 65 inch TV monitor that is video accessible. Room is available for hourly or daily rental. Call 517 669-7121 ext 4 to book your space today!
2nd Floor Team Room
- 37′ x 39′
- $40/hour or $200/day
- Flexible space for classroom, conference, or lounge style seating
- Seating for up to 25 people